You appear to be offline.
Some functionality may be disabled in this mode until you connect to the network.
WE ARE AT YOUR SIDE
On Nannuka, you will discover thousands of job posts to help you find the job that suits you most. Our team has created useful online tools to boost your profile and help you find your ideal job in one click. Create a competitive profile, present yourself, talk about your education and background and win parents’ trust and heart.
Create your own professional profile in less than 2’. Stand out with your competitive profile. Your contact details will not be published without your consent.
UPGRADE YOUR PROFILE TO PRO
Is there a job post of your interest? It is time to meet you in person and verify your profile..Getting a verified profile, gives you limitless access to all job posts. After all, safety is our priority.
GET CONTROL & FIND A JOB
Having a verified profile, helps you win parents’ trust and get more job requests. Meanwhile, you can contact parents directly and get your dream job. You only need to upgrade to Premium. Our team is next to you, without any additional financial commitment.
Win parents’ trust by getting the ‘verified profile’ badge and increasing the percentage of your profile validation.
First impressions counts! Select a clear, professional picture to present yourself and win parent’s heart.
It is not just an online service. Our team is next to you throughout your search to help you find a job.
Review from other childcarers
Hundreds of childcarers meet in person and review families so you feel safe.
On Nannuka, you will find job ads from families near you. 7 out of 10 childcarers find a job within a month
Nanny/Housekeeper for a family with three boys aged 10, 7 & 2 yrs, London
Live Nanny(/Housekeeper/Driver) for a family with 3 boys in London NW7
Experienced, reliable, loving, organised, fast/capable of multitasking, strong worth ethic nanny, confident driver, for a full time in-house role in London, NW7, to care for the family’s children 3 boys aged 10, 7, and 2 years, and their household (basic housekeeping).
(Golf or BMW3 car available for the nanny to drive including for her private time)
7:00 to 10:00; and 14:00 (or 15:00) to 20:00
Occasional (pre-agreed) babysitting, but no obligation.
Two nights babysitting per week if necessary (this is necessary rarely).
- Care of the 2yr old (engaging with him and taking care of his development, deciding and preparing his food, feeding, taking care of his safety & wellbeing, taking to part time nursery, bathing, putting to sleep); Child is at nursery daily from 9am-4pm
- Cooking for the children and helping them with breakfast; making sure for a health and balanced diet
- Making sure the boys do their homework. Help them with reading and online educational games/Encourage them to do additional training exercises
- Making sure the right clothes /books are taken to school each day based on school schedule and changes communicated by each school. Be on top of other school related admin
- Bath the 2yr old and making sure the boys shower /brush teeth
- Do the family laundry and fold and put in wardrobe/drawers
- Ironing (only very limited amount of clothes; the rest are fine to be only folded)
- Daily light tidying up; kitchen to be clean end of day
- School droppings and pick ups:
o for the 2yr old & the 7yr old
o The 10yr old (who goes to school in central London) is dropped by Mum and picked by a driver
- Nanny may arrange for online shopping via online app (or send parents the shopping list)
- Nanny needs to be a capable, reliable, loving and caring for the children especially the 2yr old, experienced with small children and their development, calm, fast/capable of multitasking, clean and tidy, good & healthy food cook (for the children), good user of basic apps on iphone (for communication with parents, schools and shops); Fluent in English; confident driver (in London).
-Strong references necessary.
o The current family home has one small ground floor room for the nanny with double bed, good size wardrobe, and a bathroom of mainly own use.
(the family sleeps on the 1st floor where there are two bathrooms). (Guests -if any- use the same bathroom with the nanny.)
- Mum works long hours and travels (usually in Europe) once or twice a month for 2-3 days at a time.
- Dad works in central London hospital, finishes work latest 6pm and does not travel.
- Both parents are Greek and the children are fully bi-lingual.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- 250 to 300 GBP per week (depending on skills and experience).
- 20 days holidays at times that suit the family (during August and Christmas / Easter)
- Nanny to travel to Greece in July for holidays