Geneva family is looking for an energetic, bright and pro-active Nanny to look after their 2 children ;a 3 months old baby girl and a 3 years old boy but mainly on the younger baby daughter.
The role requires a candidate who is experienced, flexible and empathetic. Travel will be involved. The family requires an experienced, qualified nanny to support them in the care and development of an active, curious and an independent, strong minded boy after school. Someone who can take the lead from them to build and nurture specific goals for their children.
Both parents are hands-on with the children's daily care.
They are looking for a qualified , professional and playful nanny with a supportive approach, someone flexible, active, fit and happy to work alongside parents.
Key qualities and responsibilities:
- Nanny has to be engaging, honest and discreet as well as perceptive and kind, patient and empathetic.
- oversee the daily activities of the children
- Takes care of the children's belongings.
- Plan daily activities with a focus on stimulating the children's imaginations and development.
- Oversee the children's nutritional, physical and emotional well-being.
- The nanny has to be at her most organised, resourceful and creative during duty.
- 6 days a week
Age of children:
1 years old , 3 years old