LOOKING FOR LIVE-IN NANNY IN GRAVESEND ( or Live-Out if she lives close by)
We are a bilingual family (Greek/English) living in Gravesend. Our house is close to the train station which takes you to central London in 20 mins on the highspeed service.
We are looking for an experienced nanny who will take care of our baby boy who will be 1yo in January. His brother is 2.5 and will soon start nursery (so the focus of your care will mainly be the baby)
Our ideal nanny wd be someone who:
- has experience of looking after babies & toddlers (references essential)
- Greek speaker wd be a bonus
- First Aid Cert. (or willing to attend)
- non smoker
- no driving needed
- wants to become part of our family and commit for at least one year
WHAT WE OFFER:
- your own room and WC on a separate floor in our house- - free food, no house bills apart from your personal phone
- negotiable monthly salary, depending on quals, experience and our agreement
- weekends are free, unless occasional babysitting is required with prior agreement.
Starting date is flexible/we can discuss to accommodate all needs involved.
We cant wait to meet you