You appear to be offline.
Some functionality may be disabled in this mode until you connect to the network.
WE ARE AT YOUR SIDE
On Nannuka, you will discover thousands of job posts to help you find the job that suits you most. Our team has created useful online tools to boost your profile and help you find your ideal job in one click. Create a competitive profile, present yourself, talk about your education and background and win parents’ trust and heart.
Create your own professional profile in less than 2’. Stand out with your competitive profile. Your contact details will not be published without your consent.
UPGRADE YOUR PROFILE TO PRO
Is there a job post of your interest? It is time to meet you in person and verify your profile..Getting a verified profile, gives you limitless access to all job posts. After all, safety is our priority.
GET CONTROL & FIND A JOB
Having a verified profile, helps you win parents’ trust and get more job requests. Meanwhile, you can contact parents directly and get your dream job. You only need to upgrade to Premium. Our team is next to you, without any additional financial commitment.
Win parents’ trust by getting the ‘verified profile’ badge and increasing the percentage of your profile validation.
First impressions counts! Select a clear, professional picture to present yourself and win parent’s heart.
It is not just an online service. Our team is next to you throughout your search to help you find a job.
Review from other childcarers
Hundreds of childcarers meet in person and review families so you feel safe.
On Nannuka, you will find job posts from families near you. 7 out of 10 childcarers find a job within a month
Live in Housekeeper needed for VIP family in South Kensington
• Position: Live-in Housekeeper
o Looking for a top notch, experienced, all-rounder Housekeeper to help on a full-time basis at a VIP household in Kensington. Family of five are Mum, Dad and 3 young children aged 5, 3 and 1. Family also employs a team of two nannies and a part-time cleaner
• Location: live-in with the family in Kensington home (4 storeys, 6 bedrooms); own bedroom and bathroom fully equipped with AC and TV
• Working Hours:
o Six days a week, 12-14 hours/day with 2-3 hours rest
We can consider also five and half days per week
o For the day(s) off, flexibility to alternate week-end day(s) off with weak-day(s) off (week-day(s) off to be flexible but we typically offer Tue/Wed); will result in one/two week-end(s) off per month
o £370-650 per week depending on working hours and the candidate’s skill, experience, qualification
o Extra hour: £10-12 per additional hour
o Extra day: £80-100 per additional day
• Holidays: statutory 28 days (including Bank Holidays) paid; holidays to be flexible, and to be agreed with employer
• Start Date: end of March 2021
• Long-term contract
• Managing and taking care of the house, the couple and the family to a high standard, working with a team of two nannies and a part-time cleaner
• Looking after the conditions of the house, organizing and tidying up to a high standard, including managing third party service providers in charge of maintenance and repair
• Managing (ordering and organizing) groceries and house supplies
• Cooking dinner and serving family daily, cleaning and tidying up after meals
• Help with packing and unpacking
• Taking in deliveries
• Organizing dry cleaning
• Running errands
• Other typical housekeeping responsibilities: high standards of cleaning, vacuuming, dusting including care of marble and wooden surfaces, high standards of laundry and ironing including care of delicate fabrics, hand washing and wardrobe management
• Polished, kind, organized, and observe good manners and etiquette at all times
• 5+ years of relevant work experience managing a household to the highest levels and excellent references
• Fluent in English with Italian and/or Spanish a plus
• Flexible to work the occasional evening and weekend (baby sitting or dinner party) for extra compensation
• UK or European passport; driving license a plus
• Possess or is willing to obtain an up to date DBS check
• Available to travel with family for holidays, love for travel important
• Highly confidential and private individuals
• Takes initiative to ensure household runs incredibly smoothly
• Long-term position
• Training available upon request