You appear to be offline.
Some functionality may be disabled in this mode until you connect to the network.
WE ARE AT YOUR SIDE
On Nannuka, you will discover thousands of job posts to help you find the job that suits you most. Our team has created useful online tools to boost your profile and help you find your ideal job in one click. Create a competitive profile, present yourself, talk about your education and background and win parents’ trust and heart.
Create your own professional profile in less than 2’. Stand out with your competitive profile. Your contact details will not be published without your consent.
UPGRADE YOUR PROFILE TO PRO
Is there a job post of your interest? It is time to meet you in person and verify your profile..Getting a verified profile, gives you limitless access to all job posts. After all, safety is our priority.
GET CONTROL & FIND A JOB
Having a verified profile, helps you win parents’ trust and get more job requests. Meanwhile, you can contact parents directly and get your dream job. You only need to upgrade to Premium. Our team is next to you, without any additional financial commitment.
Win parents’ trust by getting the ‘verified profile’ badge and increasing the percentage of your profile validation.
First impressions counts! Select a clear, professional picture to present yourself and win parent’s heart.
It is not just an online service. Our team is next to you throughout your search to help you find a job.
Review from other childcarers
Hundreds of childcarers meet in person and review families so you feel safe.
On Nannuka, you will find job posts from families near you. 7 out of 10 childcarers find a job within a month
for one child, 1 years old, Camden
Hard skills for the perfect nanny
- The child's safety is TOP priority
- Very energetic and very responsive to a baby that's now starting to walk
- Always on time
- Accredited infant/preschool teacher or something equivalent
- Speaking perfect English and Greek, French is a plus
- Cooks for the little one and takes care of his clothes etc
- Needs to be able to go up and down stairs with ease, our apartment has lots of stairs
- Goes out with the little one on a daily basis (weather permitting) for walks and organised baby activities, development activities. Split his time between fun exploring and educational activities
Soft skills for the perfect nanny
- Very patient
- Loving, and handles the child with softness and great care
- Needs to be honest and advise me on better ways of doing things, as well
Age of children:
1 years old
Full time employment
Are you interested in this job post? Sign up today for free!