We are a family of 4 living in the vibrant neighbourhood of Queens Park (zone 2). Our daughter Xanthe is 6 and our son Cosmo is 2. We are searching for someone to join us as an au pair plus. I am a stay at home mum so there is a lot of tag-teaming! Your days will be varied and you will have time to yourself during the day.
Your duties will include :
- school & nursery drop offs/pick ups (walking distance)
- taking the 2 year old to art classes or music classes (walking distance)
- taking the older one to ballet (walking distance)
- taking the kids to the park (end of our road)
- playing with them at home
- preparing simple meals for the children
- tidying up after them (their bedrooms/bathroom/kitchen)
- doing the children’s ironing
- giving them a bath
- some evening babysitting
Xanthe is in year 1 at our local primary school and Cosmo is at nursery 3 days a week.
You would have your own space at the top of the house including your own bathroom & sky tv. We have a great park at one end of the road and a road full of cafes, pubs, shops at the other end. We have the overground a 2 minute walk away (kensal Rise) the underground bakerloo line (queen’s park) a 10 min walk away. Buses into central London and Victoria (6, 52, 452, 187) all pass at the end of our road.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Alexia & Russell
Royal Kensington and Chelsea